Who Is Maria Sakkari?
Maria Sakkari is a famous Greek tennis player. She is an aggressive tennis player. she loves to play powerful groundstrokes.
In January 2023, Maria Sakkari has a 6th ranking with 3921 points in the Women’s Tennis Association (WTA).
Let’s see about Maria Sakkari (Tennis Player) Wiki, Age, Ranking, Boyfriend, Husband, Net Worth, Biography & More.
Maria Sakkari Biography, Height, Net Worth, Body Size
|Real Name||Maria Sakkari|
|Profession||Professional Tennis Player|
|Height||5’8 Feet 173 CM 1.73 M|
|Net Worth||$1 Million to $5 Million Approx|
Maria Sakkari Wiki/ Biodata, Age, Birth, Birthplace, Education
|Date of Birth||25 July 1995|
|Age (in 2023)||28 Years|
|Hometown||Monte Carlo, Monaco|
|School||School Vellios School of Art|
|Hobbies||Traveling, Practicing tennis, etc.|
Maria Sakkari Husband, Boyfriend, Father, Mother, Family
|Grand Father||Dimitris Kanellopoulos|
|Boyfriend/ Affairs||Stefanos Tsitsipas|
Some Facts About Maria Sakkari
- Sakkari has a huge fan following on social media platforms.
- Sakkari was a grown-up in a tennis player family. her father and grandfather were both professional tennis players.
- At the age of 6 years, sakkari was introduced to a tennis game by their family.
- Sakkari started her tennis career at the age of 15 years older.
- In 2012, Sakkari played her first match for Greece Fed Cup team.
- Sakkari’s tennis career was not so easy she saw many failures in WTA.
- In 2016, Sakari was the first time qualify for the Australian Open. This was the first Grand slam qualify for her.
- The same year in 2016, Sakkari also qualify for the French Open but she was defeated in her first match.
- Sakkari also qualify for Wimbledon grand slam in 2016. She lost her second match at Wimbledon.
- In 2017, Sakkari first time reached in 3rd round of the Australian Open.
- At the Wuhan Open, Sakkari first time reached in the semi-final but she lost her semi-final match in 2017.
- In 2020, Sakkari played her first match of Palermo International but she lost her first match.
- Sakkari is an ambassador for the charity association DESMOS.
- In 2020, At the Cincinnati Open, In 3rd round of the match, Sakkari defeated her favorite player Serena Williams.
- In 2021, Sakkari first time reached the semi-final at the french open. She became the Greece women’s tennis player who reached in the quarter-final and semifinal at any grand slam.
- In 2022, Sakkari played her first semi-final at Indian Wells Open but she lost that match by Paula Badosa.
FAQ About Maria Sakkari
Q. Why was Sakkari suspended?
Ans. Updating Soon
Q. How old is Maria Sakkari?
Ans. 25 July 1995 (28 years older in 2023)
Q. Where does Maria Sakkari train?
Ans. Sakkari trained by 3 coaches are Thomas Johansson (2017–18), Mark Petchey (2018), and Tom Hill (2018–).
Q. How tall is Maria Sakkari?
Ans. 5’8 Feet, 173 CM, 1.73 M
Q. What world ranking is Maria Sakkari?
Ans. WTA ranking is Maria Sakkari is Current ranking: No. 6 (7 November 2022).
Q. How many titles has Maria Sakkari won?
Ans. Career titles – 1.
Q. What country is Maria Sakkari from?
Q. How old is Maria Sakkari?
Ans. 25 July 1995 (28 years older in 2023).
Q. Is Sakkari in a relationship?
Ans. Yes, Maria Sakkari boyfriend is Stefanos Tsitsipas.
Q. What nationality is Sakkari?
Q. Who is Maria Sakkari mother?
Ans. Angelikí Kanellopoúlou.